Tribalism

edited July 2012 in General
The will be no way Nigeria can be good without removing tribalism in our minds, or only if Nigeria is been splited into different regions so that every tribes will go and plan for their selves, and as well having it in mind that their are of the same tribes, they will love their selves.

Comments

• Where do we start?
  • Mechaelft, I don't know exactly where u are from but trust me even if we split this country, each states to be on its own as a country there is going to be tribalism. The solution to this monster called tribalism lies with nigerian youths.
  • This is a global issue,the fact is the this part of the world we supposed to have glamour for we don't and if i must say it is something that comes from hatred and it has to do with the individuals because is something we experience in our various homes,so it is to be addressed in our homes before going to the community level. Just imagine parents telling their ward what conspired between the yoruba and igbo that led to war for example,if this children are yoruba's you can imagine the hatred they may develop in future we they come across the igbo's. Knowing fully well that the parents said they are " ENEMIES "
  • This is a global issue,the fact is the this part of the world what we supposed to have glamour for we don't and if i must say it is something that comes from hatred and it has to do with the individuals because is something we experience in our various homes,so it is to be addressed in our homes before going to the community level. Just imagine parents telling their ward what conspired between the yoruba and igbo that led to war for example,if this children are yoruba's you can imagine the hatred they may develop in future we they come across the igbo's. Knowing fully well that the parents said they are " ENEMIES "