CAN NIGERIANS RISE UP?

Bad governance eg can we rise up to challenge epilepsy of power supply by declaring a day to protest again it .

Comments

• People should understand that their destiny line in their hand, they should rise up and declare rovolution against those devourers that are eaten up the fund meant for power project. Its well with Nigeria
  • Why not? I see the future getting brighter the moment the youth are given the opportunity,take a look at the three chairs of goverment is hardly you see a person given that seat at 30-35 of age,rather our grandfather nd mothers are one taking everything that are not base on merits.
  • YES! it can, Why the future of this country is brighter for nigerian to be together up to date this is the sign of good nation and good country with great people so let us keep it up and wait for GOD time is the best time in life thank you for given your time
  • As I have often remarked, Nigeria can and still has the possibility of rising up. If we put our hands to work and our hearts together, Nigeria will be a better place. God bless Nigeria. God bless us all.
  • The problem now is that, how Nigerians can feel like one ?
    1914 amalgamation of Nigeria may be a British very big mistake, if care not taking.
  • This is not the first time people have wondered whether Lord Lugard made a mistake.  The nation has even been referred to as the coalition of strange bedfellows to my hearing but the truth is the past won't change the future, the present will.  Lord Lugard put us together because it was convenient, its up to us to ensure that we become a force to reckon with and not just a manageable geographic location.  hold the hand of the person next to you no matter where he is from, use his strength, let it be yours and he will use yours.  the strength of many is more than that of a few.  forget the amalgamation, forget Lugard, think of Nigeria, our mother, our country, our home.

• Oladimeji, you spoke my heart. Thanks, brother.
  • NIGERIANS CAN RAISE UP WEN DE TURN 'ACK TO GOD
  • Righteousness uplift a nation and not politicians. If we all turn away from our evil ways and go to God humbly, He will wipe away our tears.
  • A Rich man dose not want the poor to rich so the he will not be like him Nigeria will only rise if the rich luke the poor
  • Nigerians can make the difference if true federalism/regionalism is being maintained in the system, this would go a long way in returning competitiveness within the States of the Federation; thereby rekindling new inventive ideas among Nigerians.
  • Nigerians can make the difference if true federalism/regionalism is being maintained in the system, this would go a long way in returning competitiveness within the States of the Federation; thereby rekindling new inventive ideas among Nigerians.
  • yes and its now. God bless Nigeria
  • True federalism is the way, or this country will remain the same or even deteriorate with time. Here in Nigeria, the winner takes it all syndrome will always promote interethnic bickering. Let the center be weak in the economic and developmental sector. But let her control the military with equal representation of every region and establishing of major military base in every region. Every tribe need social security for themselves before coming out to federal level. If Nigeria ad a state can grant that to her political units, they will die for Nigeria. But with the present social inequality, I doubt any meaningful development in years to come