insecurity

Less the federal government give a trial to Hamza almustapha for the solution to the nigeria insecurity

Comments

• Woooooah...
    I laugh when I hear police Says they are your best friend.for me they have never been a friend to the public,why because if you went to give the police any information you will become the number one suspect instead of protecting you thry begin to threating your life.second they said that security is everybodies bussiness why not enrole everyone to the system to make their claim correct.
    I am a science student bet making effort to see the insecurity will be reduce by two mechanism e.g
    /1/finger prints /2/the sexual aspect.
  • Woooooah...
    I laugh when I hear police Says they are your best friend.for me they have never been a friend to the public,why because if you went to give the police any information you will become the number one suspect instead of protecting you thry begin to threating your life.second they said that security is everybodies bussiness why not enrole everyone to the system to make their claim correct.
    I am a science student bet making effort to see the insecurity will be reduce by two mechanism e.g
    /1/finger prints /2/the sexual aspect.
  • Maitama, your fears about the nation's insecurity is understandable. However, regarding Al-Mustapha's trial, it is to be noted that he is currently being tried by the Court. He was sentenced to death by hanging by the Lagos State High Court on January 30, 2012. He has since appealed his conviction as constitutionally guaranteed.His matter is now before the Court of Appeal and the hearing of his appeal has been fixed for April 29.