My Oga @ the TOP.

edited March 2013 in General
I guess is time 4 Nigerian youth 2 start fighting 4 this, cos those old uneducated, unsociable n uncivilized folks re really messing up the leadership of this country n the refuse 2 step dwn 4 the vibrate n able youths 2 handle
the mantle. we dn't need their value system, is wack. Dn't blame him is still the same old folk that placed him there, 4 GOD sake this AGE n ARA is beyon ur control step dwn 4 able youth 2 control. Abeg! Mr President, wit due respect, pls talk 2 ur old folks they re really embarrassing us O!;) i'm soo.. Sad wit this.

Comments

• Part of the issue is that the youth aren't ready to start from the bottom in the civil service.  We're too busy chasing quick money to serve our father land.  If we begin now and work our way from there in a few years our leaders would be intelligent young people who have our best interests at heart.
  • My broda da wil nt allow dat cos da kw we can make a big difference strongly! n their relevance wil b lost datz Y da re fightin TOOTH n NAILS 2 stop dat. Hw I wish change wil com somday, cos I desire dat 1 person cannot do dat it has 2 b collective. God help us my bros.
  • edited March 2013

Fabian, your point is noted and considered especially your latter point. It has to be a collective effort. Everyone has to contribute their own quota. Not just in words and criticism but in action and deeds. God bless you, my brother. God bless Nigeria.